Juan Pablo Klenner is a consultant and attorney at law and his practice focuses on counseling and trials of all kinds related to Copyright, Information Technology, Privacy, and Image Law.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Information Technology.
- Image Law.
- Bachelor of Laws, School of Law, University of Chile, Santiago, Chile. Graduated in 2016.
- Specialization course: “Coaching the Entrepreneur. Launching your own creative business”. National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts (NESTA), British Council, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, Consejo Nacional de la Cultura y las Artes and CORFO (2016).
- 2012 – 2015 worked in the Intellectual Property and Information Technology Group of Carey y Cía.
- 2014 – 2016, in the academic field, he has participated as a collaborator of the Center for Studies in Computer Law at the University of Chile.
- 2011 – 2016, as assistant of the Economic Policy course of the Economic Law Department at the University of Chile.
- He has given several workshops on intellectual property and legal and economic tools for creative industries (Centro de Creación Infante 1415, Fundación para la Cultura y las Artes Bosque Nativo and Consejo Nacional de la Cultura y las Artes).
- “Architecture too. Copyright for architects”, Editorial OsoLiebre (2016). Fondart Nacional 2016. Line: Promotion of architecture. Modality: Research.