Juan Pablo Klenner is a Consulting Attorney in matters related to Copyright, Information Technologies, Privacy and Image Law.
- Information Technologies.
- Image Right.
- J.D., Universidad de Chile School of Law, Santiago, Chile. Admitted 2016.
- Specialization course: “Training the Entrepreneur. Launching your own creative business”, National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts (NESTA), British Council, “Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaiso”, National Council for Culture and the Arts and CORFO, 2016.
- 2012 – 2015 worked in the Intellectual Property and Information Technologies Group at “Carey y Cía” firm.
- 2014 – 2016, in academia, he has participated as a collaborator of the Center for Studies in Computer Law at “Universidad de Chile”.
- 2011 – 2016, assistant in the Economic Policy course of the Department of Economic Law at “Universidad de Chile”.
- He has taught various workshops on intellectual property and legal and economic tools for the creative industries (Infante Creation Center 1415, Foundation for Native Forest Culture and Arts and National Council of Culture and The Arts).
- “Architecture too. Copyright for Architects”, Editorial “OsoLiebre” (2016). “Fondart National 2016”. Line: Promotion of architecture. Modality: Research.