Augusto Pérez is a consultant engineer in matters related to mechanics, electronics and mining. Between 2010 and 2018 he was an associate in the patent department at Covarrubias. He collaborates in the preparation of search reports on prior art, patent drafting, F.T.O. reports, analysis, and responses to patentability objections.
- Patent Protection Strategies.
- Patents for Invention, Utility Models, Industrial Designs, Industrial Drawings.
- State of The Art Searches, Patent Drafting, FTO, Comparative Analysis.
- Mechanical Engineer, Technical University of the State (Currently “Universidad de Santiago”), Santiago, Chile, 1979.
- Diploma in “Industrial Electronics, CENET”, Universidad de Chile Faculty of Physical Sciences, Santiago, Chile, 1980.
- Cyanidation of gold and silver, Faculty of Physical Sciences and Mathematics at “Universidad de Chile” (1987).
- Liquefied gas as automotive fuel, “INACAP” (1988).
- Applied liquefied gas technology, “INACAP” (1989).
- 2006 – 2010, he served as an engineer in the patent department at “Silva y Cía” firm.