Augusto Pérez is a consultant and engineer in matters related to mechanics, electronics, and mining. Between 2010 and 2018 he was an associate in the patent department of Covarrubias. He collaborates in the preparation of prior art search reports, patent drafting, F.T.O. reports, analysis, and responses to patentability objections.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Patent Protection Strategies.
- Invention Patents, Utility Models, Industrial Designs, Industrial Designs.
- Prior Art Searches, Patent Drafting, FTO, Comparative Analysis.
- Mechanical Engineer, Universidad Técnica del Estado (currently Universidad de Santiago). Graduated in 1979.
- Postgraduate degree in Industrial Electronics, CENET, Faculty of Physical Sciences, University of Chile (1980).
- Gold and silver cyanidation, Faculty of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, University of Chile (1987).
- Liquefied gas as automotive fuel, INACAP (1988).
- Applied technology of liquefied gas, INACAP (1989).
- 2006 – 2010, worked as an engineer in the patent department of Silva y Cía.