Lupe is a biologist, and her work is focused on strategies for the protection of patents of inventions, especially those related to the chemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology areas, both nationally and internationally. She also collaborates in the preparation of state-of-the-art search reports, patent drafting, F.T.O. reports, analysis, and responses to patentability objections.
- Patent Protection Strategies.
- Patents of Invention, Utility Models, Industrial Designs, Industrial Drawings.
- Plant Varieties.
- State of The Art Searches, Patent Drafting, FTO, Comparative Analysis.
- Technical studies in agriculture in SENA, Bogota, Colombia, 2008.
- Bachelor of Biology, Sogang University, Seoul, Korea, 2014.
- Human biology and chemistry, in addition to courses in Agriculture with honorable mention in; Waters, Chemicals and Organic Waste Management, at “Sogang University”, South Korea, 2014)¿.
- Introduction to the Patent Cooperation Treaty, WIPO Academy, 2016.
- Fundamental Aspects of the Drafting of Patent Applications, WIPO Academy, 2016.
- Search for Patent Information, WIPO Academy, 2017.