Ximena specializes in Business Administration, she is partner and manager of the administration, finance, and marketing areas at Covarrubias. Her professional practice focuses on the administration, accounting, human resources policies and positioning of our office.
- Engineer in Business Administration, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago, Chile, 1991.
- Diploma in Marketing, Harvard University Extension School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, 1992.
- 2010, Founder of Covarrubias.
- 1997 – 2000, Manager of DNA management and Finance – “Young & Rubicam”.
- 2000 – 2006, Manager of Financial Administration “Silva y Cía”.
- 2007 – 2010, Manager of Financial Administration “Fundación San José”.