Pablo Valdivieso is a civil engineer, and his practice is aimed at the preparation and drafting of applications for patents of inventions, industrial designs, and utility models, especially those related to; mechanical, metallurgical, design, electronics, mining, robotics, engineering, and construction, both nationally and internationally. He also collaborates in the preparation of state-of-the-art search reports, patent drafting, F.T.O. reports, analysis, and responses to patentability objections.
- Patent Protection Strategies.
- Patents for Invention, Utility Models, Industrial Designs, Industrial Drawings.
- State of The Art Searches, Patent Drafting, FTO, Comparative Analysis.
- 2010 – 2013 and 2015, Outstanding Student of the Faculty of Physical Sciences and Mathematics of “Universidad de Chile”. Distinction given by the faculty to the best performing students during an academic year.
- 2010 – 2016, “Universidad de Chile” Academic Excellence Scholarship.
- 2015, Marubeni Scholarship of Academic Excellence. Distinction awarded by Marubeni Holding for excellent academic performance during the undergraduate program.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Mechanical Engineering, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile, 2015.
- Civil Mechanical Engineer, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile, 2017.
- Master (C) in Meteorology and climatology, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile, 2019.
- 2013 – 2016, Assistant professor of various subjects at “Universidad de Chile”: Introduction to Newtonian Physics (2013 – 2015), Mechanics of the Department of Physics for the Common Plan of engineering career (2014), Laboratory of Fluid dynamics and Processes of the Department of Civil Engineering (2015 – 2016), Physical Asset Management (2015) and Systems Control (2016).
- 2016, participation in projects within the Department of Geophysics of “Universidad de Chile”, associated with the topics of climate modeling and atmospheric instrumentation.
- Fundamental Aspects of the Drafting of Patent Applications. WIPO Academy, 2018.