Pablo Valdivieso is an associate and mechanical civil engineer, and his practice is directed to the preparation and drafting of patent applications for inventions, industrial designs, and utility models, especially those related to the mechanical, metallurgical, design, electronics, mining, robotics, engineering and construction areas, both nationally and internationally. He also collaborates in the preparation of prior art search reports, patent drafting, F.T.O. reports, analysis, and answers to patentability objections.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Patent Protection Strategies.
- Invention Patents, Utility Models, Industrial Designs, Industrial Designs.
- Prior Art Searches, Patent Drafting, FTO, Comparative Analysis.
- 2010 – 2013 and 2015, Outstanding student of the Faculty of Physical and Mathematical Sciences of the University of Chile. Distinction given by the faculty to students with the best performance during an academic year.
- 2010 – 2016, Academic Excellence Scholarship Universidad de Chile.
- 2015, Marubeni Academic Excellence Scholarship. Distinction awarded by Marubeni Holding for excellent academic performance during the undergraduate program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Sciences, mention in Mechanics, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile. Graduated in 2015.
- Mechanical Civil Engineer, University of Chile, Santiago, Chile (2017).
- Magister (C) in Meteorology and Climatology, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile (2019).
- 2013 – 2016, assistant professor of various subjects at the University of Chile: Introduction to Newtonian Physics (2013 – 2015), Mechanics of the Physics Department for the common plan of the Engineering degree (2014), Fluidodynamics and Processes Laboratory of the Civil Engineering Department (2015 – 2016), Physical Assets Management (2015) and Systems Control (2016).
- 2016, participation in projects within the Geophysics Department of the University of Chile, associated with the topics of climate modeling and atmospheric instrumentation.
- Fundamental Aspects of Patent Application Drafting. WIPO Academy, 2018.