Gabriela is a lawyer from Venezuela. Her professional practice focuses on trademark protection strategies, filing, prosecution, and litigation of all kinds related to trademarks and domain names in Chile.
- Internet Domain Name and Trademark Protection Strategies.
- Internet Domain Names.
- Industrial Property Contracts.
- Attorney at Law (Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela), Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas, Venezuela. Admitted 2016.
- Diploma in “Industrial Property”, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Law, Santiago, Chile, 2018.
- 2016 – 2018, Attorney at “Antequera Parilli & Rodríguez”, in Caracas – Venezuela, providing advice on the management of the brand portfolios of Venezuelan and European clients; and conducting research in different areas of intellectual property.