Eduardo is a consultant and chemist, focused on matters related to chemistry and nanotechnology. He collaborates in the preparation of prior art search reports, patent drafting, F.T.O. reports, analysis, and answers to patentability objections.
- Chemist, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago, Chile. Graduated in 1964.
- Most relevant courses:
- “Copper mining and supervisors, current situation and projections”, ANSCO- SERCOTEC (1982).
- Industrial Marketing”, CINTAL (1989).
- Management training institute”, Baker Hughes Incorporated (1991).
- First Latin American Rubber Conference”, Federación Argentina del Caucho (1992).
- Baker Hughes Management growth institute 40″, Baker Hughes Incorporated (1993).
- Setting prices”, Northwestern University, Kellogg Graduate School of Management (1994).
- “Beyond customer expectations”, Target (1995).
- “Innovative sales strategies”, Seminarium (1997).
- “Workshop a new time”, E.F. Edwards (2001).
- Workshop on sag milling”, Universidad de Santiago and Universidad Técnico Federico Santa María (2001).
- Workshop on sag milling”, Universidad de Santiago and Universidad Técnico Federico Santa María (2003).
- 1996 – 2006, led the assistant general manager and management in the company Vulco S.A. (Weir Minerals). (Weir Minerals), after having overseen the industrial plant of technical paints, technical rubbers and technical management since 1964.
- 1965 – 1967, assistant professor of Physics-Chemistry at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.