Diego Bilbao is an associate, attorney at law and leader of the litigation department. His practice focuses on administrative, civil, arbitration and criminal litigation concerning Industrial Property, Copyright and Unfair Competition.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Industrial Property.
- Industrial Property Litigation.
- Unfair Competition Litigation.
- Copyright Litigation.
- Law Degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile Law School, Santiago, Chile. Graduated in 2017.
- Diploma in “New Trends in Civil Liability and Tort Law”, Universidad de Chile Law School, Santiago, Chile (2018).
- 2017 – 2018, associate litigation and dispute resolution area at Carcelén, Desmadryl, Guzmán & Tapia, focusing his practice in ordinary, executive, criminal, consumer, and arbitration trials.
- 2019 – 2020, litigation associate at Bock Abogados.