Diego Bilbao is an associate lawyer and leader of the litigation department. His professional practice focuses on administrative, civil, arbitration and criminal litigation concerning Industrial Property, Copyright and Unfair Competition.
- Industrial Property.
- Industrial Property Litigation.
- Unfair Competition Litigation.
- Copyright Litigation.
- J.D., Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Law, Santiago, Chile. Admitted 2017.
- Diploma in “New Trends in Civil Liability and Damage Law”, Universidad de Chile School of Law, Santiago, Chile, 2018.
- 2017 – 2018, associated litigation and dispute resolution in “Carcelén”, “Desmadryl”, “Guzmán & Tapia”, focusing his practice on ordinary trials, executives, criminals, consumer, and arbitrations.
- 2019 – 2020, associate litigation area of “Bock Abogados” firm.