Andrea is an associate and attorney at law and works in the international department of trademarks. Her professional practice focuses on trademark protection strategies, presentation, prosecution, and litigation of all kinds related to trademarks. She also has experience in prosecution of patents.
- Internet Domain Name and Trademark Protection Strategies.
- Internet Domain Names.
- Contracts on Intellectual Property.
- J.D, Universidad Diego Portales School of Law, Santiago, Chile. Admitted in 2021.
- Academic exchange with the Ibero-American Association of Law Schools and Faculties, Universidad de los Andes School of Law, Bogotá, Colombia, 2017.
- Diploma Certifficate: “Intellectual Property”, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Law, Santiago, Chile, 2021.